Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bladder Infections are no fun. You know what a health buff I am. I believe there are natural cures for everything and people need to get off the prescription meds because they are dangerous and do more harm than good. When I broke my finger last May I was prescribed an antibiotic, a pain pill and an anti-nausea pill (because I kept throwing up. You would too, if your finger looked like raw meat from having the fingernail removed!) I took one course of all those pills and then threw them out. Those pills threw me for such a loop that I wanted nothing more to do with them. I would rather have lost my finger to infection than pollute my system with any more of that garbage.

It was the same thing when I had a urinary tract infection about 7 years ago. First of all, the pills they gave me did terrible things to me. I even backed into a concrete piling while driving my husband's truck and wrinkled the bumper. Had to miss work and cancel a house-hunting appointment too because I was in so much pain. Oh how I wish I had known about d mannose back then! It's an all-natural glyconutrient without any harmful additives. Give it a try the next time you have any issues. You'll be glad you did.


this is a paid post

No comments: