Saturday, September 13, 2008

Master Cleanse, Day 2

The morning of Day 2 I woke up and did the salt water flush - and flush it did!
I spent a little time in the bathroom.
Today I drank more of the spicy lemonade, at least 4 or 5 cups of it. Still nowhere near the recommended 6 - 12.
Again, no feelings of hunger. The book says you get all the nutrients your body needs from the lemonade. The maple syrup in there has all sorts of vitamins. It has to be Grade B organic maple syrup, though. Don't use an inferior product.
I did some leg exercises today. I was just too sluggish to work out on Day 1. I still felt tired today but that's because I have the house to myself this weekend so my sleeping schedule is mixed up. I'll stay up half the night and take naps during the day.
Also, I watched the movie Dreamgirls and Beyonce does look really tiny in that film.

No comments: