Thursday, September 25, 2008

Master Cleanse, Day 14

Days 12 and 13 were uneventful, so no news to post.

I thought it was a riot on tonight's episode of "The Office" how one of the employees was on the Beyonce Lemonade Diet/Stanley Burroughs Master Cleanser program! And one of the other employees looked over at her and told her she was shaking, then later in the episode she passed out and hit her head. Wow. That's Hollywood for ya!

I have not had any shaking, diziness, headaches or any other adverse symptoms. I feel really good and I think I might even go 21 days now that I have reached the 14-day mark. The cool, sweet lemonade is a treat. I hardly even notice the cayenne pepper anymore. The maple syrup provides the nutrients I need and the salt water flush cleans all the gunk out of my colon that has been sitting there for so long. I also enjoy drinking the herbal laxative tea before bed, it helps me sleep better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm considering this cleanse and your blog has been very inspiring, giving me the extra push i needed.

do you suggest i buy the book before i begin?

Katrina said...

Hi Ashley Marie -
Yes, definitely buy the book before you start. There's a lot of good information in there. Be careful because whatever company wants to sell you the ingredients will change the part of the book where Stanley Burroughs says he recommends "Brand X" of maple syrup, and insert their name instead. Don't be fooled, just remember to get Grade B organic maple syrup.
Good luck and let me know how it goes!