Monday, February 05, 2007

Pollution is bad for your skin. One of the reasons it's good to wear foundation is that it helps keep environmental pollutants from getting into your skin. Let's also do what we can to cut down on pollutants. Visit Stop Global Warming dot org and see what you can do to help reduce your carbon footprint. One thing I did this weekend is to seal up cracks around doors and windows where cold air was coming in, to help keep my heating bills down. I also installed 5 compact fluorescent lightbulbs in place of the regular ones I had been using. They're a bit more expensive and they resemble a corkscrew, but they last a very long time and are very energy efficient! Apparently if every American family switched out 5 bulbs as I have done, it will be the equivalent of removing 8 million cars from our roadways. Let's get to it and cut down on pollution! Your skin will thank you.

No comments: