Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Shop Til You Drop! Wow! Yesterday I had a couple of appointments in the morning and after that my husband told me to get in the car and that he was taking me shopping. We drove through the beautiful countryside all the way out to Charlottesville, VA stopping at all the motorcycle dealerships along the way of course, like Waugh Harley-Davidson, Virginia Power Motor Sports, Jarman's Sportcycles, and even a trip to the Fashion Square Mall. We ended up needing to buy dog food before we got home so we stopped in at the PetSmart located at Short Pump Town Center in the West End of Richmond. I was floored! I used to live in the Wellesely apartments right near there and it was nothing but woods when I lived there! Amazing. It's a huge outdoor mall, which works REAL well in San Diego, like at Horton Plaza. In Virginia, though, it doesn't work quite as well. It was freezing cold and windy with some raindrops falling and an outdoor mall was just not where I wanted to be.

No comments: